ARCH Motorcycle’s first production single-sided swingarm motorcycle comes as an evolution of its brother the KRGT-1. This model is sport influenced with a more aggressive riding position while still keeping hold of its performance cruiser formulation. CNC machined aluminum and extensive use of carbon fiber flow within the lines of this elegant, yet race inspired motorcycle.
- 124 cubic inch, 2032cc American V-Twin engine
- CNC machined aluminum back-bone and sub-frame
- Newly designed CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber fuel tank with integrated fuel filler enclosure
- Carbon fiber 7 spoke BST wheels
- ABS optional – Euro 4 compliant
- Production release date and pricing to be announced